Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I Shall Return !!!

For those of you that may be wondering why the posts have stopped .....

My work schedule along with the Spring semester completely stifled my free time, along with the fact that my collection is still in boxes from moving to our new house. I do miss the dialog with my fellow collectors and resolve to pick up where I left off.

Needless to say I still have a lot of toys to write about and some are scheduled to be sold off to concentrate on vintage toys from my youth.

I will be back and am amazed that even though I have had no activity over the last few months the spambots still have been crawling me like lice .....

10 comments:

  1. You sound like Andy Kaufman when he was leaving Memphis..."I SHALL RETURN"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Missed you Mike and can't wait for you to be back into the swing of things. And what goodies will you be selling off if i can ask out of wonderment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy ! I will be limiting my collection to vintage toys, mostly ones that have memories attached to em. As I go through my collection I'll send you a list and you can see anything tickles your fancy ! BTW the new blog rocks !!

      Delete
  3. Come back soon,we need some new HOF inductees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to finish the Hall in its new residence !! It will be complete, unless I get all Rock n Roll HOF and induct Barbies and Legos in the GI Joe HOF :)

      Delete
    2. Not If Quick Kick and Budo have anything to say about it-HIIIYAA! :)

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Make sure you keep it up too !!

      Delete